The Following Rules and Regulations must be followed by all patrons of The Meadows Golf and Country Club. They are designed to ensure that players can expect, an enjoyable round of golf, good course conditions, speed of play and management consistency from day to day.
- All Golfer must follow the designated course rotations assigned to them by the ProShop.
- Golfers are not permitted to change from one course to another or choose where they wish to play.
- Golfers are not permitted to start on a “back nine”.
- Play is prohibited on a “closed course”. When a course is closed it will have a chain barrier across the cart path, and, a prominent red course closed sign will be displayed.
- Groups larger than a foursome are not permitted anytime.
- At times, changes to course rotations may be made with the Proshops approval. The Meadows’ four nine advantage will be utilized to ensure the smooth flow of players.
- Players are not permitted to start prior to the first designated tee time of the day, or, tee off after the last designated tee time of the day.
- During the regular season (early May- first Saturday in Sept.) Tee times start at 6:30am on Sat/Sun/Holidays 7:00am Mon-Fri, The Last daily tee time Mon-Sunday 7:00pm
- Seasonal(course opening – early May, first Saturday in Sept. until course closing ) opening and closing tee times will fluctuate with the changing daylight and course conditions, please verify with our ProShop as required.
- The general cart path rule is scatter, however cart paths are provided on every hole please use them as much as possible.
- When course conditions are not favorable, the course will go to cart path only status, when this occurs there are no exceptions.
- Carts and equipment must be returned to cart shed 10 minutes after sunset(as posted on the “Weather Channel”.
- The Meadows currently does not offer “handicap” flags, players cannot bring their own.
- Green directional arrows must be adhered to, when approaching or adjacent to the greens, carts must be on the path.
- Players must share power carts. Groups arriving at the tee with more than one single rider power cart, will be joined.
- Twilite Rate: Is a special rate that starts at 3pm during the regular season, and gets earlier during the seasonal time range. Players are charged our 9 hole rate, but are permitted to play 18 holes. This special pricing applies to the cart rate as well.
- Practice/Play/Ride: This our late evening special and is available after 6pm during regular season, and gets earlier during the seasonal time range. Players receive 9 holes including a 1/2 cart and bucket balls. The bucket of balls must be used prior to golf and is valid for the that day only.
- Any form of abuse directed to any of the employees of The Meadows will not be tolerated.
- Instruction and guidance given by our staff must be followed.
Failure to abide by the above regulations and guidelines will result in the following forms of disciplinary measures:
Players will be warned that such behavior is not tolerated
Players will face a two week suspension from The Meadows property.
Further forms of verbal or other threatening behavior will result in the suspension of a players playing privileges for the remainder of the year and potentially beyond.